Document communication with real power. Canon’s iR5055N, iR5065N and iR5075N are a range of high-end multifunctional printers that enhance the way you create, share and distribute documents throughout your organisation. User-friendly and designed to maximise productivity, each printer can be equipped with an impressive range of finishing options that give communication an added edge. A range of management facilities ensure cost control and security stay high on your agenda.
iR5055(N) Black and White Printer
- Status: New
- Colour: Black and White
- Office use: Yes
- Speed: 0-20
The very latest in technology makes document communication simple and efficient. The iR5055N packs considerable power into one multifunctional device that effortlessly handles the work of many.
- Multifunctional, high productivity printing at 55ppm
- High speed “one pass” duplex scanning
- Management controls with enhanced security
- Professional finishing including C & Z folding
- Network ready
- Environmentally responsible with 1w stand-by mode
- Canon’s optional uniFLOW software takes printing knowledge and cost management to whole new levels. uniFLOW provides an ongoing and detailed insight into who is printing what, where, and how much it’s costing you as well as providing specific controls by user or department.
The multifunctional iR5055N can be equipped with an impressive range of finishing options, whilst management facilities ensure cost control and security stay high on your agenda.
Achieve the highest productivity
The iR5055N frees-up office space with a single, multifunctional device that allows you to print, copy, fax, scan or send documents. High speed 55 ppm print performance is further enhanced by a one-pass duplex system which virtually doubles the speed achieved by conventional scanning, allowing 100 impressions per minute. Finishing capabilities match those you might find at a local print shop - including document insertion, stapling, hole punching, C and Z folding – giving you the cost-effective option to handle work in-house that might previously have been outsourced.
Documents can also be scanned, instantly encrypted and then dispatched securely as PDFs using Canon’s i-Send to various locations - such as network folders, email addresses and mailboxes.